Celebrate at the Museums!
Celebrate your special day at the Springfield Museums! We offer a two-hour birthday party in a private room, with a host to help prepare the room with your decorations and greet your guests with an introductory craft. We also provide paper goods & plastic utensils.
During the party, you may visit:
- The Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum and stop by the Cat’s Corner for a craft led by our friendly staff
- The Springfield Science Museum and our Smithsonian Spark!Lab, hands-on innovation center
- The Wood Museum of Springfield History and Hasbro Gameland
- The George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum to step into a whole new world in the Art Discovery Center and create a piece of art
- A variety of special exhibitions
- Family Fun Day visits offer even more opportunities for fun
Your party plan is fully customizable, and our host will help you determine the best route to take as your guests play and explore.
Parties of up to 20 children and additional adults are $325 for nonmembers, $250 for members. Additional children are $10 per child. One adult responsible for the group must be present at all times.
Need help with refreshments? Box lunches are available for pre-order from the Blake House Café. You can also order your birthday cake through the Blake House Café by phoning 413-779-2199. And after your party, all guests are free to continue to explore the museums.
For more information and to schedule your party, please contact our Birthday Party Coordinator at email@example.com or 413-314-6479. Please allow up to 48 hours for your call or email to be returned. We look forward to hosting your group!
Please note: candles and balloons are not allowed in the museums or on the grounds.