The Springfield Museums is devoted to sparking curiosity for all who visit. When you visit, we require the protocols below, which apply to all of our museums and grounds. These protocols are in place for your safety and for the safety of others.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask on Museums grounds.
- Masks are required for visitors age 5 and up in the Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum, the Seymour Planetarium, the Wild Kratts special exhibit, and all facilitated spaces, including Spark!Lab, Art Discovery Center, Science Workshop, and Science Discovery Lab.
- Students enrolled in youth classes at the Museum School are also required to wear a mask.
- Advance tickets are strongly encouraged. Please visit the Tickets page.
- The Museums are featuring a new mobile guide with interactive scavenger hunts and tours, maps, and the Blake House Café menu.
- All facilitated spaces feature individualized kits and social distanced activities. All materials will be sanitized between use. All surfaces will be cleaned between use.
- Hand-sanitizer units are stationed throughout the buildings; please use them to help protect yourself and others.
Updated May 29.