Join us at the Museums for full-immersion, hands-on fun for the whole family. Sign up for a class at the Museum School, stop in for our weekend and school vacation family programs, and explore our permanent collections and special exhibits.
All exhibits and activities are FREE with museum admission unless noted.
We hope you are inspired by your visit to the museums. And, come back again—there is always something new at the Springfield Museums!
In response to the community health effort to slow and stem the spread of COVID-19, the Museums are CLOSED March 14 through April 3. All events, programs, classes, trips, and club meetings are canceled or postponed.
More information and updates: https://springfieldmuseums.org/coronavirus/.
- Before visiting, be sure to look up our events calendar and hours. A great way to stay up to date on what’s happening at the Museums is to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Due to the popularity of the Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum, we are using timed tickets in order to stagger entry into the new museum. The timed ticket does not cost extra money, it just helps to assure you and your family have plenty of room to play as we control the number of people in the museum at all times.
- Closets, lockers, and cubbies are available in each of our five museums for your convenience.
- We allow outside food and drink in designated eating areas—the Welcome Center, the picnic benches under the red-striped tent, and the Quadrangle Green.
- We have a wonderful café for those who would like to purchase food while visiting.
- To plan your visit to our five museums, you can review this map.