- Scholarships are awarded based on financial need on a first come, first served basis and are limited to no more than 4 per calendar year with a maximum of 8 awards per individual.
- All applicants are expected to contribute a percentage of the course fee as part of their scholarship acceptance.
- Scholarship applications must be received by the specified deadline listed in the Classes & Travel brochure. Applications received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- Please submit one scholarship form for each family member.
- Notification of scholarship awards will be done one week following the deadline.
- Scholarships are for tuition only. Transportation or materials are not included, except where listed as provided.
- Scholarship students are expected to attend all sessions of the class they are enrolled in. Unexplained absences or missing more than one class per course will disqualify acceptance into the scholarship program for future semesters.
You must fully complete a two-part application in order to be considered for a scholarship award.
- PART ONE: Applicant/Student Information and Financial Information must be complete and all financial forms of verification included.
- PART TWO: For applicants 18 years and younger, A recommendation from a teacher or counselor (not a family member) which describes the applicant/student’s 1) general attitude in the classroom, 2) his/her performance and achievements and how the student will benefit from a scholarship award. Applicants who wish to be enrolled in an art class may also submit copies of their art work, but it is not required.