This is an online class!
The Impressionist movement, which began in France, influenced artists from all over the world including Polish artists. Enjoy an enlightening online presentation of the art of lesser known and revered Polish Impressionist Painters including Stanislaw Kamocki, Jan Stanislawski, Jacek Malczewski, Leon Wyczolkowski, Jan Ciaglinski, Ignacy Witkiewicz, Wojciech Gerson and others.
Instructor: Susan Urban
Monday, 10-11:30 am
One class: January 25
1. You will receive an email invitation and Zoom link to join the class from the Museum School. Susan will be on Zoom a few minutes before the class is scheduled to start.
2. We recommend that you login early to test your connection, but if you step away from your computer before class starts leave Zoom open.
3. Connection is better if you close all web browsers on your computer while on Zoom.
4. Due to high volume on Zoom, connection may be imperfect at times.
5. If you have technical issues during class, quit Zoom and then login again. If you still have trouble, shut down your computer, wait 2-minutes, and then try again.
6. It is not necessary to have your camera on during class. Microphones will be muted during the presentation, but there will be time for questions at the end.
7. Wear a headset or earbuds or close a door to help limit background noise during class.
8. You will receive a list of the artists that will be covered in the class.