This is an online class!
Returning students and those with some previous watercolor experience can join this online class to practice their color mixing, wet-on-wet, glazing, and dry brush skills. We’ll paint a variety of subjects including landscapes, architecture, and nature. Supply list provided.
Instructor: Andrea Mackin
Monday, 10 am-12:30 pm
Seven classes: January 25; February 1, 8, 22; March 1, 8, 15
1. You will receive an email invitation and Zoom link to join the class from the Andrea Mackin. Andrea will be on Zoom a few minutes before the class is scheduled to start.
2. We recommend that you login early to test your connection, but if you step away from your computer before class starts leave Zoom open.
3. Connection is better if you close all web browsers on your computer while on Zoom.
4. Due to high volume on Zoom, connection may be imperfect at times.
5. If you have technical issues during class, quit Zoom and then login again. If you still have trouble, shut down your computer, wait 2-minutes, and then try again.
6. We recommend that you have your camera and microphone on during class so that you can share your work and ask questions during class.
7. Wear a headset or earbuds or close a door to help limit background noise.
8. Make sure you have your recommended supplies ready.