This is an online class!
Explore the possibilities of iOS Procreate for iPad. This iOS application provides artists with the ability to virtually visualize, draw, paint, and print your art. This workshop will explore the basics of this new media to give artists another creative tool. Supply list provided.
Instructor: Don Smith
Tuesday, 5:30-8:30 pm
One class: September 22
The day before the first class you will receive an invitation from Don to join the online class in the (free) Zoom application.
Watch this orientation video if you are new to Zoom: https://youtu.be/hIkCmbvAHQQ. You may download and install the Zoom application at any time. We recommend you do this after you enroll in class or at least one day prior to your first online class. Choose the download option that best fits your technology. Unless you will be using an iPad or mobile device, the first option is most likely the one you’ll need.
- Class will begin at 5:30 pm. Don will be on Zoom 15 minutes before the class starts.
- You may login early, but if you step away from your computer before class starts leave Zoom open.
- Connection is better if you close all web browsers on your computer while on Zoom.
- Due to high volume on Zoom, connection may be imperfect at times.
- If you have technical issues during class, quit Zoom and then login again. If you still have trouble, shut down your computer, wait 2-minutes, and then try again.
- You will need to have your camera on during class so you can share your work.
- You may want to add a photo to your profile; see these instructions. This is optional.
- Wear a headset or earbuds or close a door to help limit background noise during class.
- Plan ahead and have your art supplies ready.