This is an online class!
Explore the possibilities of iOS Procreate for iPad. This iOS application provides artists with the ability to virtually visualize, draw, paint, and print your art. This workshop will explore the basics of this new media to give artists another creative tool. Supply list provided.
Instructor: Don Smith
Saturday, 9:30 am-12:30 pm
One class: March 13
1. You will receive an email invitation and Zoom link to join the class from the Don Smith. Don will be on Zoom a few minutes before the class is scheduled to start.
2. We recommend that you login early to test your connection, but if you step away from your computer before class starts leave Zoom open.
3. Connection is better if you close all web browsers on your computer while on Zoom.
4. Due to high volume on Zoom, connection may be imperfect at times.
5. If you have technical issues during class, quit Zoom and then login again. If you still have trouble, shut down your computer, wait 2-minutes, and then try again.
6. We recommend that you have your camera and microphone on during class, as well as the ability to share your screen and your work during class.
7. Wear a headset or earbuds or close a door to help limit background noise.