Engage via Zoom or in person! This class will be held at the Museums and will be setup for live interaction via Zoom in real time. Please indicate whether you wish to attend in person (limited to 4 participants) or on Zoom (limited to 4 participants).
Improve your drawing skills by learning about the facial features. In this 2-day workshop we will dive into the structure and anatomy of the eyes, ears, mouth and nose, and learn the secrets to drawing each of them. Through class lecture, technique demonstration and drawing exercises you will be on your way to drawing better faces in no time. Supply list and images provided.
Instructor: Eliza Moser
Friday & Saturday, 9:30 – 11:30 am
Two classes: February 26 & 27
1. You will receive an email invitation and Zoom link to join the class from the Eliza Moser. Eliza will be on Zoom a few minutes before the class is scheduled to start.
2. We recommend that you login early to test your connection, but if you step away from your computer before class starts leave Zoom open.
3. Connection is better if you close all web browsers on your computer while on Zoom.
4. Due to high volume on Zoom, connection may be imperfect at times.
5. If you have technical issues during class, quit Zoom and then login again. If you still have trouble, shut down your computer, wait 2-minutes, and then try again.
6. We recommend that you have your camera and microphone on during class so that you can share your work and ask questions during class.
7. Wear a headset or earbuds or close a door to help limit background noise.
8. Make sure you have your recommended supplies ready.