FREE activities on the Quadrangle Green! (In the case of inclement weather the Festival will be moved into the Springfield Science Museum.)
Boys of the Landfill Bluegrass Band, 11:30 am & 1 pm
Environmental songs on the Quadrangle Green.
Massachusetts Bird of Prey Rehabilitation Program, Noon
Live presentation by Tom Ricardi in Tolman Auditorium.
Exhibitors, 11 am-4 pm
- Hampden County Bee Keepers Association (Beekeeping Materials and Products)
- Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge (Educational WoW Kiosks)
- Pioneer Valley Planning Commission (How residents can act on Climate Change)
- Springfield Department of Public Works (Recycling Display)
- Springfield Forestry Division (Seedling Giveaway)
- Mass Wildlife Angler Education Program (Casting Lessons for Kids)
- Springfield Water and Sewer Commission (Coble Mountain Water Give Away)
- ECOS – Environmental Center for Our Schools (Paper Making Activity)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Indoors- river dynamics & fish passage)
- Keep Springfield Beautiful (Great American Cleanup)
- Suez Water (Wastewater Treatment)
- Regreen Springfield
- City Compost
- Western Massachusetts Council Boy Scouts of America (Bird House Kits)
- Western MA Master Gardeners Association
GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.