This is an online class!
Discover traditional paper cutting techniques from Mexican, Asian and European cultures and create simple Chinese and Polish cutouts during this hands-on, online workshop. Instruction will be guided and demonstrated so each participant can complete two designs in this two hour workshop. Materials needed will include copy paper or construction paper or any light weight paper, scissors, preferably embroidery scissors, but any scissors are acceptable and an x-acto knife (scissors can be substituted for x-acto knives).
Instructor: Susan Urban
Monday, 10 am-12 pm
One class: April 12
1. You will receive an email invitation and Zoom link to join the class from the Museum School. Susan will be on Zoom a few minutes before the class is scheduled to start.
2. We recommend that you login early to test your connection, but if you step away from your computer before class starts leave Zoom open.
3. Connection is better if you close all web browsers on your computer while on Zoom.
4. Due to high volume on Zoom, connection may be imperfect at times.
5. If you have technical issues during class, quit Zoom and then login again. If you still have trouble, shut down your computer, wait 2-minutes, and then try again.
6. We recommend that you have your camera and microphone on during class.
7. Wear a headset or earbuds or close a door to help limit background noise.
8. Please have the recommended supplies ready so you are not multi-tasking during class.