This is now an online class! New Dates!
Using the Zoom video platform, Learn to paint one of the most elusive subjects of landscape painting: clouds and skies. Through class discussion, demo, and painting exercises, students will learn secrets such as how to find the hidden structure of clouds, and how to portray different lighting or weather situations. Students will receive a supply list, as well as images that can be printed or downloaded to use in class.
Instructor: Eliza Moser
Friday, 9:30 am–12:30 pm
Two classes: May 29 & June 5
Watch this orientation video if you are new to Zoom: https://youtu.be/hIkCmbvAHQQ. You may download and install the Zoom application at any time. We recommend you do this after you enroll in class or at least one day prior to your first online class. Choose the download option that best fits your technology. Unless you will be using an iPad or mobile device, the first option is most likely the one you’ll need.
The Day of Class
- Class will begin at 9:30 AM. Eliza will be on Zoom a few minutes before.
- You may login early, but if you step away from your computer before class starts leave Zoom open.
- Connection is better if you close all web browsers on your computer while on Zoom.
- Due to high volume on Zoom, connection may be imperfect at times.
- If you have technical issues during class, quit Zoom and then login again. If you still have trouble, shut down your computer, wait 2-minutes, and then try again.
- We encourage you to have your camera on during class, as this helps with feeling connected, however, camera mode is optional.
- You may want to add a photo to your profile; see these instructions. This is optional.
- Wear a headset or earbuds or close a door to help limit background noise during class.
- Plan ahead so that you will not be multi-tasking during the call. Do not drive while participating in any online class.