Engage via Zoom or in person! This class will be held at the Springfield Museums and will be setup for live interaction via Zoom in real time. Please indicate whether you wish to attend in person (limited to 4 participants) or on Zoom (limited to 4 participants).
Learn new zentangle patterns and create fun and unique three-dimensional ornaments for the holidays. These can be filled with goodies, hung in a window, on a tree, or any place that deserves celebration! Beginners and returning tanglers will enjoy new 3-D patterns. All materials provided. (Zoom participants will receive a supply packet in the mail.)
Instructor: Annette Chittenden
Saturday, 10 am-1 pm
One class: November 7
Includes Zentangle kit
The day before the first class you will receive an invitation from the Museum School to join the online workshop in the (free) Zoom application.
Watch this orientation video if you are new to Zoom: https://youtu.be/hIkCmbvAHQQ. You may download and install the Zoom application at any time. We recommend you do this at least one day prior to your first online class. Choose the download option that best fits your technology. Unless you will be using an iPad or mobile device, the first option is most likely the one you’ll need.
The Day of Class
1. Class will begin at 10 AM. Annette will be on Zoom 10 minutes before the class starts.
2. You may login early, but if you step away from your computer before class starts leave Zoom open.
3. Connection is better if you close all web browsers on your computer while on Zoom.
4. Due to high volume on Zoom, connection may be imperfect at times.
5. If you have technical issues during class, quit Zoom and then login again. If you still have trouble, shut down your computer, wait 2-minutes, and then try again.
6. You may wish to have your camera on and microphone on during class, in order to ask questions and share your zentangle work.
7. Wear a headset or earbuds or close a door to help limit background noise during class. During some of the instructional discussion, we may ask students to mute their microphones.
8. Plan ahead and have your supply kit ready to use. Please test your Zoom connection at least 15 minutes before the start of class.