Our sixth annual gingerbread exhibition and competition! See incredible creations by bakery shops, restaurants, schools, and area residents.
The gingerbread creations will be displayed along with festively decorated holiday trees, enchanting lights, and a backdrop of beautifully painted murals representing popular Seussian characters and stories in anticipation of the opening of The Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum in fall 2016.
- Professional Division – Bake Shops, Caterers, Restaurants, or Professional Bakers
- Adult Division – Individual or group adult, age 18 & up
- Youth Division – Individual or group youth, age 8-17
People’s Choice Winners
- First place, Sophie Coyne, Cat in the Hat and Friends
- Second place, Putnam Culinary Students, Putnamville N’ Whoville
- Third place, Adelei Bernard, Worldly Wonderland
- First place, Cheryl Barnhart, Home for the Holidays
- Second place, Charles Brush, Indian Orchard Mills
- Third place, Chef Anthony Luckenbach and students, How the Grinch stole Christmas
- First place, Thomas Hirsh, Old Town Christmas
- Second place, Peter Gray and Bakers, Sweet’s-ville
- Third place, Chef Janice, Baking up a Grinchy Christmas