Next week, teachers are invited to view the new Rainforest Adventure special exhibition at the Springfield Science Museum, which is available for school tours through May 9. Those in attendance will be able to tour the exhibit, meet with staff to discuss field trips and curriculum connections, and participate in hands-on demonstrations from Conservation Kids: Stewards of the Earth, one of the many standing programs offered to visiting school groups by the Springfield Museums.
Interested teachers can still RSVP by visiting www.springfieldmuseums.org and clicking on the link located on the Museums’ home page.
About Rainforest Adventure
Designed by Stepping Stones Museum for Children, Rainforest Adventure allows students to explore one of our planet’s most fascinating and precious resources. The exhibit illustrates the magnificent natural elements of tropical rainforests and details the challenges and opportunities of conservation. Most appropriate for grades Pre-K–4.
- WHAT: Teacher Preview of Rainforest Adventure
- WHEN: Tuesday, January 28, 2014, 4:00 – 6:00 PM
- WHERE: Sringfield Museums, 21 Edwards Street, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Entrance: Springfield Science Museum via Welcome Center
- Directions: http://www.springfieldmuseums.org/about_us/contact_us
- WHO: Springfield Museums Education and Programming Staff
For information, contact Katie Merrill, email@example.com, 413.263.6800 ext. 331