Ubora Nomination Form
- The candidate must have demonstrated years of service or is currently making a significant contribution to the Greater Springfield area in the form of direct service to the community or through the example set by his or her accomplishments.
- The candidate must be of African descent.
- The candidate must have demonstrated excellence in the fields of volunteer service, education, science, humanities or the arts. This service must be beyond the regular responsibilities of the nominee’s job.
- The candidate must be a current or former resident of the Greater Springfield area.
- Nominations are not accepted posthumously.
Note: All nomination documents must be received by March 31, 2020.
Complete the electronic form below or download the PDF.